Join Exbabylon, one of INC 5000’s fastest growing companies and a leading Northwest Managed Service Provider. This team member will work out of our North Idaho office in Hayden to provide onsite/remote service and support for our customers, relating to a wide range of technology, including: workstations, printers, networks, phones, firewalls, servers, switching and Microsoft Cloud services.
A successful candidate for this position will take pride in helping people use technology, bring a high level of customer service skills to the team and enjoy working in a fast past, ever changing environment. Ability to handle projects independently and excellent written/verbal communication skills will allow you to succeed as part of this collaborative, diverse team.
Lots of growth opportunities for someone who lives a highly technical lifestyle, brings outside-the-box thinking, innovative ideas and the desires to quickly find a solution to every problem. Exbabylon puts a high value on teamwork, customer focus and personal/professional growth— we put our employees first and focus on serving the customer creating an engineer-led, solution-led team.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Capability to effectively document technical information
- Strong customer orientation
- Ability to work efficiently in a team as well as independently and prioritize tickets based on immediate needs
- Bachelor or Associates Degree in any field
- Minimum 2 years of experience working in the IT support or computer service industry
- Basic functioning knowledge of IP technologies
- Advanced knowledge of Windows and Mac operating systems
- Experience with Microsoft Office 365 and Azure Management
- Fundamental understanding and comfort supporting Active Directory environments
- Understanding of VOIP technology
- Expert level knowledge of DNS, email and Active Directory systems
- Advanced knowledge of Microsoft Server & Windows operating systems
- Experience with virtualization platforms Hyper-V and/or VMWare
- Ability to adapt to change and handle stressful situations
- Hands-on experience and a high comfort level troubleshooting/repairing all types of computer hardware
- Analytical thinker with the ability to "think outside the box" to resolve customer impacting situations.
Preferred Qualifications [Not Mandatory]:
- Experience working for a Managed Service Provider using RMM platforms like SolarWinds, Kaseya, Autotask, etc.
- Experience in PowerShell and Unix Shell
- Comfort with management and support of Mac OS X devices
- Professional IT Certifications, such as SonicWall CSSA, Cisco CCNA, Network+ or Sec+
- Excellent typing skills, (i.e. 50+ WPM)
- Ability to lift 50lbs regularly
- Drivers license with no restrictions and ability to drive a company-provided motor vehicle
- Pass an in-depth background check both on hire date and as needed throughout employment
- Pass random drug tests
- Position will require occasional nights/weekends like any other in the IT field
WAGE/BENEFITS: Based on experience, expect starting at $18-$25+/hr, Full Time, Vacation/PTO, Health/Vision/Dental, 401(k) w/ Match and Gym Reimbursement
Job Type: Full-time
Pay: $18.00 - $25.00 per hour
Work from home flexibility required, masks required in office when within 6 feet of others, all customers required to wear masks, one person to a vehicle.
Typical start time:
Typical end time:
This Job Is:
Company's Facebook page:
Posted on : Sun, 02 Aug 2020 00:18:55 GMT
ITJobsList.com is helping Job Seekers with Smarter and more effective Job Search and Career services. We help millions of people find jobs and has provided employers with the talent they required for their organization.
We deliver a huge database of Tech, STEM Jobs and IT Jobs Listings in USA and help job seekers land a successful career.