Infinitevl Technologies is looking to expand our business emerging technologies. Infinitevl is a small Innovative company with clients ranging from tech startups and everybody in between.
We are currently looking for a driven Business Development Executive who has experience in the VR/AR and custom software solutions. Your primary focus will be generating VR/AR related leads but you will have an opportunity to sell for the full Infinitevl solution stack which includes ML, AI, Blockchain, mobile apps, website design and development, digital marketing solutions, SaaS/PaaS, etc.
Sales Consultants will work at their own zone with collaboration reputable Infinitevl Technologies that's based in India and our sales team already working with us at USA and Netherlands with a great team of individuals who are passionate about the work they do.
Competence in learning and discussing Artificial Intelligence, Virtual Reality, Augmented Reality, Internet of Things, Software as a Service, Enterprise Resource Planning and Cloud-based solutions for Enterprise.
Startup App Development, MVP Development, Custom Software Development, Business Analysis, Web Development, Mobile Development, Big Data, IoT Apps Development, Block chain Development, SaaS Development.
- Identify new prospects & generate business opportunities + growth
- Network & build relationships with target leads
- Pitch prospects remotely via email.
- Organize prospects, track correspondences, and report progress to management
- Collaborate with internal team to build presentation material
- Acquire feedback from clients to guide our direction & focus our offerings
- MUST have prior experience selling AR/VR solutions.
- Exceptional interpersonal communication and presentation skills
- Dependable - punctual, able to meet deadlines
- Detail-oriented self-starter and problem solver who can work without supervision
- Passionate about emerging technologies and interactive solutions
- Display commitment to achieving monthly sales targets by leveraging existing professional sales skills and experience.
- Actively network with VR/AR industry connections to stay informed of current industry trends.
- Establish a position as a trusted advisor within the VR/AR industry.
Bachelor's degree is preferred; a technical/software degree is highly desirable.
Previous VR/AR account development experience and successful track record, preferably 3 years+.
Location: 100% Remote
Job Types: Full-time, Contract
Pay: $4,000.00 per month
This Company Describes Its Culture as:
Posted on : Sun, 02 Aug 2020 11:50:43 GMT
ITJobsList.com is helping Job Seekers with Smarter and more effective Job Search and Career services. We help millions of people find jobs and has provided employers with the talent they required for their organization.
We deliver a huge database of Tech, STEM Jobs and IT Jobs Listings in USA and help job seekers land a successful career.