The Director, Engineering is accountable for facility design/renovation, construction project management and the harmonization of facility engineering systems and maintenance and Health, Safety and Environmental procedures and practice to assure proper office accommodation, cleanroom manufacturing space, warehousing and a safe work environment in compliance with all state, federal, and regulatory governing agencies.
· Bachelor's Degree and/or equivalent combination of relevant education and experience will be considered.
· 10 years of related experience and/or training in Engineering or related field required
· Strong project management and organizational skills.
· Expert computer applications skills (Excel, Word, Visio, and PP).
· Excellent team facilitation skills.
· Excellent documented leadership skills.
· Demonstrated ability to assign priorities in a fast-paced and changing environment.
· Construction project management for facility design/renovation performed on time and on budget.
· Engineering consultation on new facility projects at all sites.
· Environmental permitting at all sites up to date and current as required by state and federal authorities
· Safety program that meets OSHA and state requirements to assure a safe work environment for all employees.
· Harmonized facility maintenance procedures and practices to cover critical systems such as HVAC, sanitization, security, safety program, metrology, preventative/predictive maintenance program, contract services, environmental permitting, critical facility documentation, space planning, facility asset management (excluding IT related assets), building and maintenance monitoring systems in compliance with local and federal regulatory authorities such as: OSHA, state permits, FDA, EMA, etc.
· Continuous improvement program to review opportunities to assure that facility maintenance, safety and environmental related systems and procedures across all sites run in an efficient, cost effective and compliant manner.
· GMP compliant metrology process for all equipment and instrumentation.
· As built drawings and process flow diagrams – maintained in an up to date status and readily retrievable
· Performance metrics for Facility and HSE systems/programs
· Emergency response plan
· A safe work environment for department employees.
· Annual proposed expense and capital budget for the Engineering/HSE department.
· Department staff compliance with corporate and site specific HR, safety and business policies and practice.
· Job specific curriculum for the training and professional development of department staff.
Job Type: Full-time
Pay: $120.00 - $125.00 per year
Posted on : Sat, 01 Aug 2020 21:34:42 GMT
ITJobsList.com is helping Job Seekers with Smarter and more effective Job Search and Career services. We help millions of people find jobs and has provided employers with the talent they required for their organization.
We deliver a huge database of Tech, STEM Jobs and IT Jobs Listings in USA and help job seekers land a successful career.