A successful candidate will have previous experience in estimating construction projects, specifically in the foundation drilling industry.
· Review and evaluate cost estimates
· Prepare work to be estimated by gathering proposals, blueprints, specifications, and related documents
· Identifies labor, material, and time requirements by studying proposals, blueprints, specifications, and related documents
· Communicate with customers and team members regarding new and current projects
· Manage bid pricing from all vendors
· Establish and maintain working relationships with vendors and subcontractors
· 2+ years’ experience in construction estimating
· Bachelor’s Degree in Civil Engineering or related field
· Strong interpersonal and communication skills with the ability to present ideas clearly verbally and in writing
· Able to read architectural plans and develop cost estimates
· Strong understanding of construction processes
· Intermediate computer skills including Microsoft Office (PowerPoint, Word, Excel, Outlook)
· Able to multi-task and meet strict deadlines, be organized, motivated, detail-oriented and driven.
** Must be an IL resident **
** No relocation package available **
CJ Drilling, Inc. is an Equal Employment Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employer.
Job Type: Full-time
Posted on : Mon, 09 Dec 2019 20:57:30 GMT
ITJobsList.com is helping Job Seekers with Smarter and more effective Job Search and Career services. We help millions of people find jobs and has provided employers with the talent they required for their organization.
We deliver a huge database of Tech, STEM Jobs and IT Jobs Listings in USA and help job seekers land a successful career.