Who are we?
Amazon Business (www.amazon.com/business) is an online store that combines the selection, convenience and value customers have come to know and love from Amazon, with new features and unique benefits tailored to the needs of businesses. Amazon Business provides easy access to hundreds of millions of products – everything from IT and lab equipment to education and food-service supplies. Amazon Business customers also enjoy a variety of benefits, including business-only pricing and selection, a multi-seller marketplace, single- or multi-user business accounts, Business Prime, approval workflow, purchasing system integrations, payment solutions, tax exemptions, dedicated customer support and more. Amazon Business is for verified commercial, education, government and non-profit organizations worldwide.
What is the team?
The Customer Acquisition team in Amazon Business is responsible for identifying, prompting, registering, verifying and activating the worlds business customers. We use a combination of heuristic and machine learning techniques to identify prospective business customers on Amazon.com consumer retail site, and contextual messaging to encourage them to sign up for an Amazon Business account. We are expanding this to enable 3rd parties to act as an acquisition channel. The team uses third party sources to automate verification of a customer as a bona fide business. We develop incentives to reduce the time for the customer to discover value in Amazon Business (e.g., making 1st purchase). The work by this team has enabled us to onboard millions of customers generating over $10B in spend on Amazon Business.
What is the role?
We are looking for a strong program manager to help the team identify the most impactful opportunities, align multiple cross functional teams to plan and execute, and develop insights to learn and improve. Specifically, this role will be responsible for:
1) Work with product managers and stakeholders to develop a vision and product goals for the Customer Acquisition team.
2) Developing the annual roadmap to deliver on goals, with high confidence plan for next quarter and flexibility to adjust based on learnings for future quarters.
3) Manage end to end delivery of projects, with appropriate reporting, issue resolution and risk management
4) Manage communications on project status and performance in key planning and reporting documents (OP1, OP2, WBR, MBR, QBR)
5) Formalize learning and feedback loop to iterate and improve, including experimentation techniques.
Posted on : Sun, 17 Nov 2019 07:52:14 GMT
ITJobsList.com is helping Job Seekers with Smarter and more effective Job Search and Career services. We help millions of people find jobs and has provided employers with the talent they required for their organization.
We deliver a huge database of Tech, STEM Jobs and IT Jobs Listings in USA and help job seekers land a successful career.