Specific Job Responsibilities:
Licensee Management and Product Approvals:
· Managing the product approval process (product, packaging, promotions, PR, advertising) and coaching licensees in the development of on-brand product and marketing elements
· Leading regular meetings with licensees to monitor commercialization of new products, developing and circulating action items after key licensee meetings, and coordinating licensee/client trade show participation.
Desired Work Experience:
1-2 years of product development or design experience. Degree in design or product development a benefit.
Desired Core Competencies:
· Desire to work at the intersection between business and design
· Strong communication skills
· Familiarity with Creative Suite (Illustrator, InDesign, Photoshop, Dimension, Acrobat)
· Detail orientation and organization skills
· Flexible, self-starter who is willing to learn
· Eager to offer ideas / solutions but knows when to seek others input
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: $55,000.00 to $60,000.00 /year
Posted on : Mon, 22 Apr 2019 14:06:54 GMT
This job posting is no longer available on ITJobsList.
Find similar jobs: on Job Search
ITJobsList.com is helping Job Seekers with Smarter and more effective Job Search and Career services. We help millions of people find jobs and has provided employers with the talent they required for their organization.
We deliver a huge database of Tech, STEM Jobs and IT Jobs Listings in USA and help job seekers land a successful career.