We are seeking a highly motivated Physical Therapy Aide/Trainer to join our team! We are a private practice orthopedic outpatient clinic and treat a wide variety of acute/chronic/post-surgical orthopedic injuries. We pride ourselves on providing the best quality of care for our patients and have a great time doing it! We thoroughly train our trainer/aides to be the best in the physical therapy field.
100% of our therapy trainers who apply to physical therapy school get accepted.
-Fitness certifications or health related certifications
-Previous experience in physical therapy
-Exposed to sports and exercise
-Understanding of human anatomy and movements
- Assisting the Physical Therapist carry out patient plan of care under direct supervision
- Prepare the rehabilitation gym for therapy treatments
- Greeting and escorting patients to therapy treatment area
- Clean/maintain gym; disinfect equipment and tables after use
- Responsible for management/ordering of stock for the rehabilitation department
- Complete laundry tasks for the department, ensuring clean linens are available at all times
- Perform administrative duties, such as making phone calls on behalf of the department
- Complete various other administrative tasks to assist Therapists and other staff members
- Ideal candidate will be working towards or currently have an Undergraduate Degree and will be pursuing a career in Physical Therapy or other Healthcare related fields.
Job Types: Full-time, Part-time
Salary: $10.00 /hour
Posted on : Sat, 20 Apr 2019 17:23:10 GMT
This job posting is no longer available on ITJobsList.
Find similar jobs: on Job Search
ITJobsList.com is helping Job Seekers with Smarter and more effective Job Search and Career services. We help millions of people find jobs and has provided employers with the talent they required for their organization.
We deliver a huge database of Tech, STEM Jobs and IT Jobs Listings in USA and help job seekers land a successful career.