The IT Business Systems Analyst (BSA) is integral for business units to achieve efficient and effective operations as a liaison for successful IT and business initiatives. The IT BA will be responsible for producing deliverables in accordance with deadlines such as process mapping, analyses, requirements elicitation, design documentation testing plans, tracking, estimations and more for the IT Team. You will work across all areas of the business to ensure that the technical solutions meet business requirements of our users.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES
IT BSA may be required to perform a variety of Analyst functions to include:
· Establish, produce and maintain processes, templates and deliverables.
· Establish estimations for tasks and track progress to plan.
· Work closely with business clients to drive out business requirements.
· Analyzes and defines “To Be” and “As Is” business processes and information that support them.
· Translates business requirements to system functional requirements with developers.
· Analyze data to develop a logical data model to support specific analysis tasks.
· Define and develop business use cases.
· Development of testing approaches and their execution through User Acceptance.
· Develop Service Level Agreements.
· Manage project issues and assumptions.
· Facilitate for results with team members, clients and stakeholders solutions and issue resolution
IT BSA may be required to produce a variety of Analyst deliverables to include:
· Business Analysis Plan and Estimations
· Project Scope and prioritization
· Business Requirements Lists
· Business Process Flows
· Business and System Use Cases
· Business Analysis Specifications
· Data Management and Logical Modeling
· Testing Strategy and Plan
· Test Execution, Tracking and Defect Resolution
· Service Level Agreements
· Lessons Learned and Action Plan
SKILLS & ABILITIES
· Strong analytical skills
· Strong leadership skills; ability to coach and mentor
· Ability to be proactive and handle multiple assignments
· Creative problem-solving skills; ability to solve difficult problems and deal with a variety of variables
· Strong Communication skills
· Strong documentation and organization skills
· Strong understanding of SDLC methodologies
· Knowledge of business process and the information that drives it
· Knowledge of concepts and/or experience in business process modeling
· Knowledge or concepts and/or experience in data modeling
· Facilitation and meeting management skills
· Knowledge of technology and analytical solutions and options
· Experience with Analyst productivity tools and approaches
· Ability to deal effectively with ambiguity and changing priorities; embrace change and assist others
· Ability to multi-task in a busy, fast-paced, sometimes stressful environment with frequent interruptions
· Ability to understand and follow UCFS policies, procedures and guidelines
· Ability to work effectively with UCFS employees, vendors and customers
· Ability to work quickly in accordance with customers’ time constraints
· Proficiency with a computer, standard office equipment and computer programs, including but not limited to Microsoft Suite (Outlook, Excel, Word, PowerPoint), Internet/search engine savvy
· Bachelor's degree in Computer Science or related field.
· 5+ years’ experience as a data, process, systems, or business analyst.
· Project Management training and/or experience a plus.
Indeed Hire and United Consumer Financial Services are working together to find the best candidate for this job.
By applying, you agree to be contacted by our agent, Indeed Hire, and receive updates via text and phone about your application.
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: $85,000.00 to $90,000.00 /year
Posted on : Tue, 12 Feb 2019 15:28:09 GMT
This job posting is no longer available on IT Jobs List.
Find similar jobs: on Job Search
ITJobsList.com is helping Job Seekers with Smarter and more effective Job Search and Career services. We help millions of people find jobs and has provided employers with the talent they required for their organization.
We deliver a huge database of Tech, STEM Jobs and IT Jobs Listings in USA and help job seekers land a successful career.