Growth opportunity with the one of the fasting growing insurance agencies in the country.
Brightway Insurance, with over 200 locations throughout the country, is looking for Insurance Producers and Sales Associates dedicated to helping people in the community find the right combination of insurance products and services they need. We have a great opportunity for an experienced insurance agent or a sales professional that excels in a sales-driven position while looking for unlimited income potential.
In addition to the extensive network of A+ rated companies that will give you the competitive advantage 75+% of the time, we will provide leads and teach you how to quickly build a profitable referral network.
We offer remote work platforms to be successful in this covid/post-covid pandemic.
First year earnings average between $30K to $60K. An experienced Insurance salesperson with current referral relationships can easily exceed 100k
Tuition reimbursement for Property, Casualty and Life licenses available for candidates.
Responsibilities and Duties
· Selling Auto, Home, Flood, Business, Commercial and other Insurance to individuals using consultative sales techniques
· Identifying prospective customers using established lead methodologies
· Develop referral sources and network to build lasting customer relationships
· Evaluates each customer's personal insurance needs and suggests additions or changes to their policies
· Comfortable communicating with people in person, via telephone, and direct mail/email
· Works in conjunction with Brightway Service Center to ensure customers’ ongoing needs are met
· Enjoys helping explain product features and benefits. Desires to help people find solutions to their insurance needs. Is energetic and enjoys working in a goal-oriented sales environment
Qualifications and Skills
· Property and Casualty License (Preferred)
· Two years’ experience in Personal Property & Casualty sales (Preferred). Experience in Commercial lines is a plus
· Highly effective communication skills - oral, written, and group
· Excellent interpersonal skills to build rapport with prospective and existing customers
· Organizational skills and effective time management to succeed
· Analytical skills to understand complex coverage details and underwriting guidelines
· Commitment to attend networking events after hours in order to build and maintain relationships with other local professionals
· Uncapped commission potential; Renewal commission
· Additional Bonus Incentives
· Opportunities to Agency Ownership
· Job Type: Full-time
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: $45,000.00 to $100,000.00 /year
Posted on : Mon, 04 May 2020 00:55:26 GMT
ITJobsList.com is helping Job Seekers with Smarter and more effective Job Search and Career services. We help millions of people find jobs and has provided employers with the talent they required for their organization.
We deliver a huge database of Tech, STEM Jobs and IT Jobs Listings in USA and help job seekers land a successful career.