- Immigration Lawyer Services
- For Employers
Small Construction Business looking to hire Office Assistant
This is an entry level position, and we will fully train a person who is eagerly willing to learn and take ownership of the position. Our company has a long-standing, great reputation in Jacksonville with a wonderful office atmosphere, and we are looking to add to our team!
Interested candidates must:
* Convey a professional image both in person and on the phone
* Be comfortable speaking with clients and vendors
* Be willing to learn new skills
* Possess mental flexibility to handle multiple tasks and adapt to changes
* Accomplish all assigned tasks to the best of their ability
* Be willing to take on a variety of office tasks as needed
* Possess basic computer skills (Word, Internet, etc.)
* Be of a mindset to grow, improve, and better themselves
Prior office, construction, or dispatch experience a plus!
* Answering Inbound Calls from Customers, Vendors, etc. (This is NOT a call center position)
* General Office Tasks
* Processing Paperwork
* Scheduling Crews, Technicians, Customer Appointments, etc.
* As this is an entry level position with training provided, pay is $10-$12 per hour.
* Paid holidays after 90 days
* Paid vacation after 1 year.
Hours: Mon-Fri, 8:00 am-5:00 pm.
Job Type: Full-time
Pay: $10.00 - $12.00 per hour
This Job Is:
Posted on : Thu, 17 Sep 2020 01:00:20 GMT
ITJobsList.com is helping Job Seekers with Smarter and more effective Job Search and Career services. We help millions of people find jobs and has provided employers with the talent they required for their organization.
We deliver a huge database of Tech, STEM Jobs and IT Jobs Listings in USA and help job seekers land a successful career.