- Immigration Lawyer Services
- For Employers
Works under general supervision to provide excellent technical assistance and customer service to end-users by using research and industry best practices to ensure maximum uptime and efficiency of all enterprise equipment within Shelby County.
Pay Grade: 51 Minimum Qualifications
100.00% - 1. Two (2) years of field experience as a network/field technician in network installation, desktop configuration, troubleshooting, and network-problem analysis; and
2. Associate"s degree from an accredited college or university in computer science or related field with coursework to include work on personal computers; OR
3. An equivalent combination of related education and/or experience.
4. Help Desk Institute (HDI) and/or ITIL Foundation certification preferred.
5. PROOF OF EDUCATION, TRAINING, AND/OR EXPERIENCE IS REQUIRED. Duties and Responsibilities
1. Diagnoses, triages, and escalates reported issues submitted via telephone, email, and in person.
2. Travels to various customer locations throughout Shelby County to complete on-site/field assignments.
3. Provides alternative solutions where appropriate, with the objective to maintain user"s satisfaction.
4. Participates with reviewing established procedures for accuracy in the following areas: projects, network hardware and software, telephone hardware and software, etc.
5. Locates and resolves complex LAN, hardware, and software issues using available tools.
6. Installs, configures and troubleshoots all versions of Microsoft Windows PCs and LAN connectivity in an enterprise networked environment. Installs, configures, and troubleshoots connectivity between PCs, telephones and networked devices.
7. Tracks computer and telephone equipment using established tools and procedures.
8. Coordinates activities with outside vendors, maintenance contracts, etc.
9. Accurately documents customer submitted incidents using an enterprise ITSM (Information Technology Service Management) system.
10. Creates and submits documentation at regular intervals for known solutions.
11. Contributes to group discussions, reviews publications, and other relevant sources to improve personal knowledge base and skill set.
12. Participates in mandatory after-hours on-call support rotation (this includes completing diagnoses, triages, and escalations by both remote access and by traveling to Shelby County facilities in the evenings and on weekends.)
13. Performs other related duties as required or directed. Knowledge, Skills and Abilities
KSAs - 1. Intermediate knowledge of PC architecture, peripheral products, tools and repair technology.
2. Thorough knowledge of Microsoft operating systems, with the ability to install and maintain desktop operating systems and productivity tools in a primarily Microsoft Windows 7 and 10, Microsoft 2016 and 2019 environment.
3. Good general knowledge of Microsoft network architecture, including Microsoft domains and Active Directory.
4. Possesses the ability to diagnose and resolve basic PC, printer, hardware and software issues using established procedures, tools and site visits.
5. Intermediate knowledge of how to diagnose and troubleshoot network connectivity on an infrastructure that ranges from ethernet to fiber.
6. Possesses the ability to diagnose and resolve basic telephone hardware and software connectivity issues using established procedures, remote tools and site visits.
7. Possesses strong interpersonal/communication skills in all work efforts with customers, management, and co-workers. Physical Requirements
1. Must be able to do lift, pull and push of equipment and boxes.
2. Work requires a varied amount of walking and standing. Special Requirements
1. May be required to work in a correctional facility with and without escorts.
2. Must be able to work after hours (weekends and evenings) as needed.
3. Must possess a valid Tennessee driver's license or secure one by date of employment.
4. Must have daily access to an operable automobile and meet county requirements for automobile insurance upon date of employment to support On-Call responsibilities. Disclaimer
This position is subject to a background check for any convictions that have a substantial relationship to potential job duties. Only convictions that are substantially related to potential job duties will be considered and will not automatically disqualify the candidate.
Posted on : Thu, 17 Sep 2020 01:36:45 GMT
ITJobsList.com is helping Job Seekers with Smarter and more effective Job Search and Career services. We help millions of people find jobs and has provided employers with the talent they required for their organization.
We deliver a huge database of Tech, STEM Jobs and IT Jobs Listings in USA and help job seekers land a successful career.