The Accounting Manager is responsible for managing the general accounting function for a multi-site business. This position will be responsible for maintaining accounting principles, practices and procedures to ensure accurate and timely financial statements. The Accounting Manager supervises a team of clerks / staff accountants. Responsibilities include general ledger preparation, management reporting and analysis, audit preparation, payroll administration, tracking working capital, and the support of budget and forecast activities. The Accounting Manager will have regular contact with Platform Controllers and the VP, Finance.
RESPONSIBILITIES AND DUTIES:
Manages monthly and quarterly financial reporting
Manages accounting for payroll, billing, accounts receivable and accounts payable functions
· BS/BA in Business, Finance or Accounting; MBA, CPA or CMA a plus
· 5-7 years prior supervisory experience in finance and accounting for a manufacturing company
· Experience with Section 404 Sarbanes-Oxley and 10Q, 10K reporting
· Experience with Glovia, QAD or other ERP system; HFM or other financial consolidation system a plus
· Must have strong experience with Microsoft Excel, Word and PowerPoint. Smartview a plus
· Excellent oral, written, presentation and interpersonal skills are essential
· High Level of analytic and quantitative skills; Prior FP&A experience a plus
· Six Sigma certification a plus
Job Type: Full-time
Posted on : Tue, 12 Feb 2019 15:03:35 GMT
This job posting is no longer available on ITJobsList.
Find similar jobs: on Job Search
ITJobsList.com is helping Job Seekers with Smarter and more effective Job Search and Career services. We help millions of people find jobs and has provided employers with the talent they required for their organization.
We deliver a huge database of Tech, STEM Jobs and IT Jobs Listings in USA and help job seekers land a successful career.